ISLEWORTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ISLEWORTH

Bringing Locals Together

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble On Ivybridge - Is It Time for her To Go?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simon_Anderson

Simon_Anderson

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Trouble On Ivybridge - Is It Time for her To Go? Empty
PostSubject: Trouble On Ivybridge - Is It Time for her To Go?   Trouble On Ivybridge - Is It Time for her To Go? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:14 pm

A few Months ago the two groups on Ivybridge IVYTAG (which i chaired for 3yrs) and NITA dissolved and a new United Resident Association was formed with both Members of old groups NITA and IVYTAG joining.

But I've been hearing that there are loads of problems in the ranks and it mostly leads to a couple individuals.

Firstly the guy i handed IVYTAG to before it dissolved Tony Smith who on the night of the elections stabbed his fellow IVYTAG members in the back and sided with the same woman he attacked for years behind her back.
Those residents involved in the old group IVYTAG feel very upset and let down by him and have questioned me and asked why i gave IVYTAG to him so he stabbed me in the back to.

A few weeks ago i saw Pat Tooley a resident on Ivybridge and Member of the old group NITA and a member of the new U.R.A.
She informed me that she was VERY upset with the Chair Tina Howe as was the secretary Mr Robinson.
She also said that Mr smith kept upsetting her at a meeting and that Mrs Howe couldn't run the group probably was ordering others to do the work and she did jack all (nothing unfamiliar about that) she told me she was ready to resign.

Today i saw Mrs Tooley and she told me she has resigned from the committee as she had enough of certain people including the Chairwoman.
She also informed me that the secretary as resigned also.

So is it about time that Mrs Howe resigns, she is preventing other residents from being on the committee and doing work for there estate.

There has always been an issue regarding her chairing even NITA when several key members of the group resigned due to her.

Its no secrete Mr Robinson and I had our differences but he cared about Ivybridge and did a lot of work these are the sort of individuals that a Resident Group should have.

Its time NEW blood control the committee and people like her and Mr Smith resign.
Back to top Go down
Graham

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Trouble On Ivybridge - Is It Time for her To Go?   Trouble On Ivybridge - Is It Time for her To Go? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:38 pm

Trouble with her is that she cant run a Resident Association and the reason she stabbed you in the back as she cant stand the fact you are more successful at running a group then her, you have the respect of the residents and the thing that gets on her nerves the most is that you might be gone but NOT forgotten.

As to Tony he was always a snake and always will be, whats he done for Ivybridge?
All he is concerned about is making money and trying to get the Bridgelink Centre to organize things that he can be involved in to make money.
Back to top Go down
Graham

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Trouble On Ivybridge - Is It Time for her To Go?   Trouble On Ivybridge - Is It Time for her To Go? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:01 pm

Simon

Is it true that the Chair Woman and Secretary of the United Resident Association for Ivybridge bullied the Vice Chair and now he has resigned?

Also has all the Ex IVYTAG members resigned also and are now re-forming up IVYTAG again?

Any Truth in this Mate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble On Ivybridge - Is It Time for her To Go?   Trouble On Ivybridge - Is It Time for her To Go? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble On Ivybridge - Is It Time for her To Go?
Page 1 of 1