ISLEWORTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ISLEWORTH

Bringing Locals Together

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New R.A For Ivybridge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simon_Anderson

Simon_Anderson

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-06-21

New R.A For Ivybridge Empty
PostSubject: New R.A For Ivybridge   New R.A For Ivybridge Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:00 pm

3yrs ago i took over a group called "IVYTAG" consisting of a few members i over the years built it up to the biggest group on Ivybridge.

The members (residents) were fed up with the old Resident Group and how political it was.

On Thursday night a new Resident Association was put in to place with Ex NITA and IVYTAG members on it which is fantastic news for Ivybridge.

The hard work and determination of those IVYTAG members paid off in the end as they got what they wanted a new Resident Group that they can be proud off.

Its true certain people will try and take credit for this (see another forum) but the Truth is if it wasn't for those Residents who were members of IVYTAG this would off never happened so its them who deserve the credit.

I wish everyone on the committee the best of luck for the future and again CONGRATULATIONS to all the residents
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: New R.A For Ivybridge   New R.A For Ivybridge Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 2:40 pm

I like the Fact that Cllr Andrews goes on to Tw8 and Take credit for the New R.A on Ivybridge and praises 2 individuals for getting the IVYTAG members on side at the early stages.

Reality Check Cllr Andrews:

Firstly if it wasn't for me taking over IVYTAG and getting the residents on board there would be NO new R.A and NITA would still be there still refusing to work with you like they always did this is the reason you wanted rid of them...

Secondly about the 2 individuals:

1 of them resigned from IVYTAG long before the working group was set up, attacked other members behind there backs so had no influence at all with the members of IVYTAG.
The other guy did not bring them on side either, it was Al Ayoby and Myself who did that.

I wish people would stop taking credit for what was the Residents credit as they were the ones that fought for this to happen not you, the 2 individuals or me.

PS lets not forget for a couple months the 1st individual was on Tw7 stating that NITA should stay in place!!

Come on stop lying to people!!
Back to top Go down
Graham

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: New R.A For Ivybridge   New R.A For Ivybridge Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:31 pm

What i heard was that the Chair of IVYTAG screwed IVYTAG, by Voting for the Chair of NITA instead of the Vice Chair of IVYTAG when both of them stood for Chair.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: New R.A For Ivybridge   New R.A For Ivybridge Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:35 pm

from THE IVYBRIDGE FORUM:

Phil Andrews

PostSubject: New Residents Association for Ivybridge.
Yesterday at 9:19 pm

Anybody who had the misfortune to read the article in today's Chronicle would have been left with the impression that the sole abstainer from the new association is about to launch a one-man rival residents' group.

I READ THE ARTICLE WHICH I THOUGHT WAS GREAT, IMHO I KNOW ALBERT WELL ENOUGH TO SAY HE WONT BE SETTING UP A RIVAL GROUP.

The author also misquoted me in such a way as to give an impression that I had met resistance from members of NITA in my efforts to help bring the new association together. In actual fact had he not chopped my comment in mid-sentence it would have been clear that I was referring to the opposition I had encountered from the Labour Group and the old management at Hounslow Homes. NITA have always been entirely helpful and it was a real pleasure to work with them throughout the process.

COME ON PHIL YOU KNOW AND I KNOPW THEY WERE BEING DIFFICULT AT THE BEGINING WITH ALL THERE SILLY LITTLE DEMANDS.
LIKE WE ARE NOT DISSOLVING TILL WE GET MINUTES FROM A MEETING, SIMON ANDERSON RESIGNS FROM IVYTAG ETC ETC...LETS BE HONEST YOU WANTED TO SEE THE END OF NITA JUST AS BAD AS EVERYONE ELSE!!

Under the circumstances I think the negative comments attributed to Al Ayoby should likewise be taken with a large pinch of salt, and seen in the light of the reporter's apparent and unexplained determination to talk up a division which doesn't exist.

I THINK WHAT AL SAID WAS SPOT ON ITS ABOUT TIME YOU HAD A RESIDENT GROUP ON IVYBRIDGE WITH PEOPLE ON IT WHO WILL TELL THE TRUTH.
YOU TELL ME WHAT HE SAID WHICH WAS NEGATIVE HE SPOKE FROM THE HEART AND STATED THE TRUTH.
THE WHOLE OF THE ESTATE SHOULD OF BEEN BALLOTED TO ELECT THEW NEW CHAIR, V.C ETC ETC BUT I FEEL CERTAIN PEOPLE WERE TO AFFRAID TO ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN.
MIND YOU I WAS TOLD BY SEVERAL MEMBERS OF THE WORKING GROUP THAT THEY WANTED THE ESTATE BALLOTTED BUT IT WAS REFUSED.
WHEN I CHAIRED IVYTAG WE WERE TOLD THAT EVERY RESIDENT ON IVYBRIDGE WOULD BE INVOLVED IN SETTING UP THE NEW R.A OH HOW THINGS CHANGED DIDNT THEY?
GOOD FOR AL FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH OTHERS SHOULD TAKE A LEAF OUT OF HIS BOOK.

All grist to the mill friends, don't let it grind you down.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: New R.A For Ivybridge   New R.A For Ivybridge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 2:46 pm

Graham wrote:
What i heard was that the Chair of IVYTAG screwed IVYTAG, by Voting for the Chair of NITA instead of the Vice Chair of IVYTAG when both of them stood for Chair.

I found out today that you are right the Chair of the now dissolved group IVYTAG did vote for the Chair of the now dissolved group NITA to be the new Chair of the U.R.A instead of his very own Vice Chair.

I don't know why he did this but i know he reads this forum and i wondered if he could give us his reasons why?

As lets face it they were both supposedly on the same side!!
Back to top Go down
Graham

PostSubject: Re: New R.A For Ivybridge   New R.A For Ivybridge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 4:47 pm

He is just a snake and in my opinion residents on Ivybridge shouldn't trust him as he is just as bad as those who ran the old Resident Association.

He should be ashamed of himself for letting down everyone involved with IVYTAG and I bet your regretting handing IVYTAG over to him now arnt you?
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: New R.A For Ivybridge   New R.A For Ivybridge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:15 pm

Graham wrote:
He is just a snake and in my opinion residents on Ivybridge shouldn't trust him as he is just as bad as those who ran the old Resident Association.

He should be ashamed of himself for letting down everyone involved with IVYTAG and I bet your regretting handing IVYTAG over to him now arnt you?

To be honest mate like i said before i [color=green]don't understand why its a total shock to me, i expected this from other people but not him.
He must of have had good reasons but i can say this other people will be very cautious now as trust has been broken and you have to understand for years residents on ivybridge have been lied to and cheated on but i hope this doesn't effect the new URA.
As to regretting handing over IVYTAG to him as he was Vice Chair its what i had to do it would off been down to the members to disagree and say they didn't want him as Chair and at the time everyone was happy with the decision of mine however i do feel let down by his actions because what he did effects me because i was the one who handed it over to him.

I think we should let it go and let the new R.A get on with getting Ivybridge up to the best estate again there are some very good people on the committee who will see to that and [color:17ad=green:17ad]I've said it before i wish them well.
Back to top Go down
Graham

PostSubject: Re: New R.A For Ivybridge   New R.A For Ivybridge Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 2:01 pm

I was told last night by someone who was at the meeting that the vote count for Chair of the new Resident Group was 13 for your Vice Chair of your old group and 15 for the Chair of the other group.

If the Chair of your old group voted for your guy instead of this other person it would off been a split vote, what would of happened then?

He is still a snake and not to be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: New R.A For Ivybridge   New R.A For Ivybridge Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 6:13 pm

Graham wrote:
I was told last night by someone who was at the meeting that the vote count for Chair of the new Resident Group was 13 for your Vice Chair of your old group and 15 for the Chair of the other group.

If the Chair of your old group voted for your guy instead of this other person it would off been a split vote, what would of happened then?

He is still a snake and not to be trusted.

I was told the same, if he had voted for our guy it would of been a split vote and it could of gone to a ballot with the WHOLE estate voting on both of them, i can ensure you things would of been different today if that happen.
Back to top Go down
Graham

PostSubject: Re: New R.A For Ivybridge   New R.A For Ivybridge Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 6:48 pm

Total Snake.
Here's another bit of information for you about him.
He told a certain caretaker on Ivybridge that he wont go into the Bridgelink Cafe no longer as they have ripped him off a couple times and that he was totally p'd with the owners and that prices in there are ridiculous and that they are there for the money not the residents.
Apparently he is still going into the cafe how two faced...... scratch
Back to top Go down
Graham

PostSubject: Re: New R.A For Ivybridge   New R.A For Ivybridge Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:45 pm

This guy shouldn't be on the new Resident Association..a few days ago a friend of mine who lives in Windermere House saw him getting out of the lift smoking a cigarette. Isn't it illegal to smoke in the block? He doesn't care much for the law or other residents does he?

Also he has been advertising that the website HE runs is down..I am sorry but why is he still Administrator of the site? Shouldn't it of all been handed over to the new Resident Association by now?
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: New R.A For Ivybridge   New R.A For Ivybridge Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:12 pm

Graham wrote:
This guy shouldn't be on the new Resident Association..a few days ago a friend of mine who lives in Windermere House saw him getting out of the lift smoking a cigarette. Isn't it illegal to smoke in the block? He doesn't care much for the law or other residents does he?

HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE ON IT HE IS A RESIDENT ALSO I DONT THINK HE IS THE ONLY 1 SMOKING IN THE BLOCKS.

Also he has been advertising that the website HE runs is down..I am sorry but why is he still Administrator of the site? Shouldn't it of all been handed over to the new Resident Association by now?

I BELIEVE AS HE TOLD ME BEFORE THE NEW U.R.A WAS SET UP HE WAS HANDING IT ALL OVER TO THE GROUP WHEN IT STARTED BUT YOU COULD ALWAYS ASK HIM..
Back to top Go down
Graham

PostSubject: Re: New R.A For Ivybridge   New R.A For Ivybridge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 12:57 am

Simon-

I wont be asking him on here as I've been informed he has been told NOT to post on here.

And if I ask him on the other Isleworth website ( Wink ) I will probably get banned unfairly like yourself.... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: New R.A For Ivybridge   New R.A For Ivybridge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:05 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Graham

PostSubject: Re: New R.A For Ivybridge   New R.A For Ivybridge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:13 am

[i]Great start from the new United Resident Association.

The place up posters on Ivybridge to announce a car boot sale which was to happen today.

I drove past and there was nothing and i was informed by 1 resident that it was cancelled as no one was interested or turned up.

Shows how much residents care about this new URA when they don't even want to support their Boot sale...... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New R.A For Ivybridge   New R.A For Ivybridge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New R.A For Ivybridge
Page 1 of 1