ISLEWORTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ISLEWORTH

Bringing Locals Together

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disgusting Assault

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Simon_Anderson

Simon_Anderson

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:10 pm

I am sooo disgusted about what a local bus driver just told me.

Basically last week a Good friend of Mine who is partly disabled was pushed to the ground and threatened in his own home by his neighbor.

The disgusting part off it all is this neighbor serves on a Resident Association that represents my friend and a Police Panel that represents us all in Isleworth.

Ive not spoken to my friend yet to see if he is OK, but i will advise him to report this Neighbor to the Police and Hounslow Homes as no one should be attacked or bullied by anyone.

This gentleman should be thrown off these 2 committees for doing this as you shouldn't be allowed to sit on Groups like this and attack the very same people who you supposed to represent.

All I can say is that if those that sit on these committees with this Gentleman do Not remove him from there committee after reading this then they are just as Bad.
Back to top Go down
alex f

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:19 pm

This is absolutely diabolical. I think I'll put something up about this on the TW8 forum at the same time as I mention your award.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

Simon_Anderson

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:38 pm

Alex

Please do not campaign for an Award for me.

Thank U

Simon

PS Please call me so we can set up a meeting so i know who you are.
Back to top Go down
alex f

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:19 pm

No I think it's appalling that anyone can do something like this and it is typical of your modesty and humility that you should eschew any recognition for highlighting this terrible event. If you are going to follow this thing up then you deserve all the credit you get.

By the way I have turned up to meet you twice but I suppose you have a lot of admirers to meet. Maybe we can get together sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

Simon_Anderson

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:50 pm

alex f wrote:
No I think it's appalling that anyone can do something like this and it is typical of your modesty and humility that you should eschew any recognition for highlighting this terrible event. If you are going to follow this thing up then you deserve all the credit you get.

ALEX I AGREE ITS APPALLING BUT MY MATE WONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT AS HE IS AFRAID TO DO SO.
I DONT WANT CREDIT FOR RAISING IT AS THIS IS A TERRIBLE THING THATS HAPPENED AND IT DOESNT DESERVE SOMEONE GETTING CREDIT.

By the way I have turned up to meet you twice but I suppose you have a lot of admirers to meet. Maybe we can get together sometime soon.

NO ITS JUST THAT I COULD NOT MAKE THOSE DAYS OR TIMES..WHAT ABOUT ONE DAY THIS WEEK A BIT LATER THAT 9AM THOUGH AND IF SO HOW WILL I RECOGNISE YOU?
Back to top Go down
alex f

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:24 am

Okay, I'll see you at 9.30 tomorrow (Monday). I'll be sitting on my own in the cafe at Tesco's, Isleworth with a Boller cake.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

Simon_Anderson

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:16 pm

Alex

you will need to give me more Notice than that mate!!
I am not on my computer ALL night i am afraid.
How about 1030 tomorrow morning?
Back to top Go down
alex f

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:14 am

Simon I really do appreciate that your busy so I'll try this once more, and will meet you tomorrow (Tuesday) in Tesco's in Osterely at 9.30 with my friend Isaac Hunt.

If we miss each other this time I guess I'll have to give it up as a bad job, but I'll still post something in your support on the TW8 site.

Please let me know, and by the way do you sign autographs?
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

Simon_Anderson

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:45 pm

alex f wrote:
Simon I really do appreciate that your busy so I'll try this once more, and will meet you tomorrow (Tuesday) in Tesco's in Osterely at 9.30 with my friend Isaac Hunt.

LAUNGAGE...

If we miss each other this time I guess I'll have to give it up as a bad job, but I'll still post something in your support on the TW8 site.

SORRY OSTERLY BIT FAR MY LOCAL IS MOGDEN.

Please let me know, and by the way do you sign autographs?

YES EVERY 1ST SATURDAY OFF THE MONTH AT THE BRIDGELINK CENTRE.. Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
alex f

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:31 pm

Thanks Simon, maybe I'll come along to the Bridge Link next month.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

Simon_Anderson

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:10 pm

Jim. James or George whatever your name is... Razz

Firstly the Money issues was years ago and i knew all about it and I told My friend off.

Whatever someone said to someone it does NOT give the other person a Right to attack someone.

If Mr B Had a problem with Mr M TV he should off reported it to Hounslow Homes not attack him.

So what you are saying is that a Member of a Resident Association has rights to go around attacking the very same people they supposedly represent??
Back to top Go down
James Eaton

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:01 am

So what you are saying is that a Member of a Resident Association has rights to go around attacking the very same people they supposedly represent??

no i dont think that, what I do think is the two individuls should be left to sort things out by themselfs, and third party interferance will only make things worse.

if you dont agree with me thats fine, but i would then think that you have some sort of a personel problim to want him thrown of two diffarent commites? for somethin that probly happened in the heat of the minute.

If your friend asked you to do this on his behalf then thats a differant matter an im sorry for stickin my nose in.

JIM
Back to top Go down
Graham

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:46 pm

James-

What a load of Poppy Cock.

I have to agree with Simon, what this man did is Disgusting, no one should attack anyone.

OK the TV was Loud and maybe the Chap did say something wrong but that should not make Mr Burrell act like this.

Mr Burrell is a vile man he goes around backstabbing folk, even those he sits on committees with, he has attacked a elderly lady the day after she died openly on a public forum and as i heard attacked a Traffic warden last year.

All Simon is doing is sticking up for his Friend which i commend!

As far as Mr Burrell being on committees i think Simon has a point, how can you be on the committees that Mr Burrell sits on if you act like this towards the very same people you represent.

This man as far as i am concerned should be thrown off the Resident Association for his disgusting behavior.
Back to top Go down
James Eaton

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:28 pm

graham,

looks like i may have to circle my waggons for what i see on the horison as a ackolite led ambush in the making.

BTW i never said the man was right, in what he did, infact I honestly think that he might regret it in retrospect?

my motto is only those that have a set of wings an a halo are intitled to throw the first rock. since you and your pupet master have nither, this sort of relagates you both to also rans? as far as i understand it most or all of the properly elected comittes are saying that only the dreggs of the old ivytag now remain and are out to destroy what they cant control, no matter what the cost.

Now thats what i call disgustin.

JIM
Back to top Go down
James Eaton

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: what a little stinker   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:30 pm

actually Graham is right, you do deserv a reward, something along the lines of a big woodin spoon to stir up as much s*** as you can.

i understand your a expert in this field accordin to geordie burrell, yet you are still unable to tell stork from butter.

did you win a badge in the girl guides on canine body waste?

JIM
Back to top Go down
alex f

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:57 pm

James, as you can see from Graham's post Simon has lots off support on Ivybridge, and I dare say Barbara and Jason Stanley would support him too if they were reading this.

I want you to know that I am a big fan off Simon's and when I finally get around to meeting him I'm going to join his new group and help him get control off the TA on Ivybridge.
Back to top Go down
James Eaton

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:55 pm

alex f wrote:
James, as you can see from Graham's post Simon has lots off support on Ivybridge, and I dare say Barbara and Jason Stanley would support him too if they were reading this.

I want you to know that I am a big fan off Simon's and when I finally get around to meeting him I'm going to join his new group and help him get control off the TA on Ivybridge.

according to georgy boy some other accolites of his has tried it an only reached the half way stage, so i guess he has plenty of halfwits to deploy as canon fodder?

so go for it, i like nothin better than counting dead jelyfish wash up on the beach

JIM
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

Simon_Anderson

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:00 pm

Firstly can i state I have NO interest in the URA and what happens.
As to Washed up Jellyfish thats the Members of the URA aint it?
If they can allow you George to remain sitting on this committee after attacking a Resident who lives on the Same estate that the URA represents it shows they are not representing the Residents...

Oh Yes Alex, "James" is George Burrell posting under a Fake Name as he has stated in a previous posting.

Maybe his Supporters who attack me when i did it will attack him now.

Sorry for the delay in wrtitting back as ive no internet at Home at present.
Back to top Go down
alex f

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:15 am

Simon, I heard that the Friends off Ivybridge group was a clever trick to build up membership under the guise of being UN political then challenge for control of the URA when we've got enough members, but I can understand your reasons for not wanting to say this publicly so I'll say no more on the matter though you have my full support.

If George Burrell is posting under a false name then that is very wrong, why can't he use his own name like you always do?
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

Simon_Anderson

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:05 pm

Alex

Firstly reading your posts over the last few days I now know this is not someone called "Alex" and ive been iformed who you really are and may i say a very good Try but those that Back the URA always get caught out in the end doesnt it Cllr?

Let me State for the LAST time regarding the Friends of Ivybridge Club so you can get it:

I am NOT a member of the Club nor will i join which the Chair, V.C or any other member will tell you.
I do however support the Club and Help promote it for them thats it.

As i am aware the "Friends" was set up by Residents who were excluded from or joining the URA..its purpose is not to run as a resident association nor has it any interest in the URA as you know after a copy of there propsed plans were dropped into your office last week.

As to The URA- my feelings are still that this group does NOT represent residents and is still political.
If they can allow Mr Burrell to remain a member after he physically attacked a partly disabled neighbour of his it really shows that they are not there representing the residents because they should off thrown Mr Burrell off for his actions.

Weather or not someone was making to much noise, said they didnt care and shut the door on your face it doesnty give anyone the rights to hit that person, ive said before if you sit on a R.A or a Police Group like Mr Burrell does then you have to be professional because you are in the public eye and if you make a mistake it effects the group your on.

But the URA will back him up as he is one of their own so it makes them just as bad.

Mr Burrell comes on here and states it should be between him and Mr M, i say no i am sticking up for a VERY good friend of mine who i wont sit back and let be hurt by anyone.
As to MR B stating the money he lent Mr M a few Years ago NO Mr M did not spend as MR B knows as Mr B went to Hounslow Homes with Mr M and Paid it if i remember cash was not given to Mr M from Mr B but Mr B giving it To hounslow Homes.
Mr B then informed Mr M as soon as he got his Redundency Money pay him back then but 2 days after helping Mr M he bullied him every day for the Money Back like he has done to others he supposedly been helping out.

Mr B states if He Resigns from Both Groups would he Get Peace...I say If he wants to resign its up to him but what he had done to Mr M he should do the right thing and Deff Resign but as To Peace if He leaves people alone then i would say nothing about Him and that means weather he is a member of the URA or Not.

Anyway i have stated how i feel and wont say it again.

Lastly "Alex" you know FULL well i was "Jason Stanley" years ago on TW8 its in the Past it should be left in the Past like your Past regarding your membership to a Certain Group .... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disgusting Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Assault   Disgusting Assault Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disgusting Assault
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISLEWORTH :: ISLEWORTH :: ISLEWORTH :: CRIME AND SAFETY-
Jump to: