HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

The FRIENDS of Ivybridge Community Group

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simon_Anderson

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: The FRIENDS of Ivybridge Community Group   Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:30 pm

A Number of Residents who reside on the Ivybridge Estate in Isleworth have got together to form a Community group to Bring ALL Ivybridge Residents together.

Set up with the help of the Racial Equality Team in Hounslow the group is about residents getting together for a Coffee and Chat

THIS IS NOT A RESIDENT ASSOCIATION

The Group has just formed their Constitution with the Help of the racial Equality Teem and is still in the Process of being set up completely.

If you Live on Ivybridge and would like to make Friends and get to you neighbors over coffee then why not get in contact and join this Community Group.

Or if you want further information regarding this Group please contact:

Mr A Ayoby
57 Easedale House
Tel: 0791 867 6246
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadsimon

PostSubject: Re: The FRIENDS of Ivybridge Community Group   Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:45 pm

I hope you're both very happy together. bounce bounce bounce

lol!
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The FRIENDS of Ivybridge Community Group   Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:27 pm

If you like to Know i never set this Group up.

It was set up by 3 residents of Ivybridge from the ethnic Minority.

So far it has nearly 100 Members and the Residents who set it up has done it Legally and above Board threw the Racial Equality team in Hounslow.

They helped the residents set up a Constitution, and The Main Resident Behind the CLUB talks to the Racial Equality Team every day.

So please continue to be sad and Pathetic as you always do.....

But please be ENSURE that I am NOT behind this Great Club I wish i was.

If you want Clafication to all this Call Mr Butta at Hounslow Racial Equality .. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sillysim

PostSubject: Re: The FRIENDS of Ivybridge Community Group   Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:58 pm

Only 100? I thought it was 1000? Shocked

Certainly the last time we met in Al's front room there were at least 3000 people present. Is the Simon Anderson fan club on the wane? I think we should be told! lol!

Incidentally, it is spelt "Buttar" - and I already have... affraid
Back to top Go down
Graham

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Removal off Posters From OUR Boards   Thu May 08, 2008 7:31 pm

Simon-

The Posters to Advertise the Friends Club keep getting removed from my Block that i put up for you.

Not Sure if its Hounslow Homes or Someone from the U.R.A...

Don't tell me we are having a repeat performance with this posters as we did with the IVYTAG posters??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The FRIENDS of Ivybridge Community Group   Fri May 09, 2008 1:28 pm

I spoke to the Chairman of the Group this morning, he has found out Hounslow Homes removed them, he has a meeting today with Fiona King at Hounslow Homes.

I will update you on the progress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graham

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The FRIENDS of Ivybridge Community Group   Fri May 09, 2008 6:48 pm

Simon-

Typical off Hounslow Homes to try and keep things from us Residents what ever happened to the Public Freedom Act that entitles us to obtain any information we seek??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: UPDATE   Sun May 11, 2008 11:26 pm

Hounslow Homes has informed the Chair and Vice Chair of the CLUB that they removed the Posters because they can't have 2 Resident Association's on Ivybridge.

The Chair informed HH that "Friends" is a CLUB not a R.A and it states this in the Constitution and on the Poster itself.

HH stated about Politics, the Chair informed HH that the CLUB is NON Political, Racial or Religious which is in the Constitution and on the POSTER.

HH stated posters will continue to be removed, so The Chair stated he will be Contacting Both the Human Rights Team and Racial Equality Team regarding this as its Discrimination against the CLUB and the Residents who are on the Club.

In my Eyes HH is trying to Prevent Residents from knowing about the Club which is wrong as Residents everywhere have a right to know about any information they desire its Called the Public Information Act and HH is Breaking this because they are supporting a Washed up unwanted R.A.

HH Stated also anyone who does not Live on the Estate is NOT allowed to put posters up or Leaflets threw Doors....

What a Pile of crap does this mean The Political Groups are not allowed to do it?
What are they going to do Prosecute us i like to see them do that...
They say nothing Political is Allowed on the Boards they need to visit a certain block on Ivybridge where one of the R.A Members live to see a Village News on the Board...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Local Councilor's Help   Mon May 12, 2008 12:48 pm

Can't the Local Councilor's Help?

I think this is wrong and needs to be taken up by them for you're Club.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The FRIENDS of Ivybridge Community Group   Mon May 12, 2008 8:02 pm

I am now being accused of being both off you by Cllr Andrews on TW8...

Ain't it funny that Cllr Andrews is NOT supporting the Friends club when its residents who are running it but he accuses me of being behind it.

It wouldn't surprise me that he told HH to remove the posters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The FRIENDS of Ivybridge Community Group   Mon May 12, 2008 8:22 pm

Barbara

Cllr Phil Andrews has asked me to pass his email Address onto you so you can email him if you want to Join Friends of Ivybridge it is:

phil@communitygroup.org.uk

Simon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The FRIENDS of Ivybridge Community Group   Tue May 13, 2008 11:28 pm

Simon, with Due respect i have no inclination to join Friends Of Ivybridge as I don't live on the estate.

Also I've no intension's of contacting Cllr Andrews neither.

If Cllr Andrews wants to believe i am not "real" thats up to him...ive no time for silly games especially his silly game's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The FRIENDS of Ivybridge Community Group   Tue May 20, 2008 1:50 pm

A Further update on the poster situation:

Honslow Homes are still not allowing the Club to put posters up, they demand the Clubs Constitution before they decide if they can permit posters or not.

I need to remind Hounslow Homes that the boards were paid from rent Money from residents, also to there comments in the Chronicle a few years ago hen they stated that the Boards are "resident Information Boards" as long as its not political it can be put up.

The posters are NOT political they just don't want residents knowing about the club.

Furthermore a member of the club was told that a Certain Councilor is backing HH in removing the posters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Resignation   Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:56 pm

I just wanted to say that i was very sad to have to resign from The club this week.

Due to Personal reasons and health issues Ive decided i can no longer get involved with issues concerning Ivybridge.

I wish the Club and all its members well for the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FRIENDS of Ivybridge Community Group   

Back to top Go down

The FRIENDS of Ivybridge Community Group
Page 1 of 1