URA or is it NITA Again

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Simon_Anderson

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: URA or is it NITA Again   Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:39 pm

A year ago IVYTAG dissolved as we were promised a NEW Resident Association for the Residents on Ivybridge.
An EGM was set up and the New Committee was voted in some from IVYTAG and Some from NITA and the group named itself the United Resident Association.

But problems started from that night with the Ex Vice Chair of IVYTAG Tony Smith stabbing ALL Ex IVYTAG members/supporters in the back and aligned himself with the same people he attacked for years.

Over the last 12mths things went from bad to worse, Ex NITA members having private meetings behind the Ex IVYTAG members backs, Making decisions behind the Ex IVYTAG Members Backs

Ex IVYTAG member and Vice Chair of the URA Mr Ayoby (of Easedale House) kept raising these issues at meetings aswell as the fact the R.A had no bank account or constitution but everytime he was ignored by the Chairwoman Mrs Howe.

Mr Ayoby informed Cllr Andrews about what was happening but was ignored.

Then on Dec 18th Mr Ayoby attended the monthly URA meeting where he witnessed 13 Ethnic Residents get turned away from the meeting by the Chair stating they were not members, he was then accused by her of bringing these residents along himself which he did not.
On that night Mr Ayoby was verbally attacked and Wrongfully accused of passing on Information to me by the Secretary Ron Robinson (another EX NITA Member) Mr Ayoby left the meeting very upset and a moth later ended up in hospital suffering from a Minor Heart attack, 1 member of the group and longtime resident of the estate resigned immediately over the way Mr Ayoby was treated.

In January's meeting Mr Ayoby attended the meeting and handed over 8 Letters from Ethnic Residents who wanted to join the Committee, he asked the Chair if she would sign a receipt to say she had received them but refused to do so.

Mr Ayoby had enough of the Residents being unfairly treated by these people and on February 7th he made a statement to the Hounslow Chronicle, The Chairwoman accused Mr Ayoby of Being jealous that she was Chair and Not him but forgot that Mr Ayoby handed her a Bouquet of Flowers and Card at the start of this group the only person whom did so.

She stated the residents were turned away because they wasn't members, but surely they had a right to attend this was their resident group who were deciding things on their behalf?
She also stated that only 23 people can be part of the Group and people cant just join threw the Year, this totally crap there is nothing in their (UN voted) constitute that states the number of membership and Residents can join threw the year by writing letters to the Committee wishing to join and they can be co-opted on.

Two weeks ago Mr Ayoby and myself was informed by another URA member Mr Burrell that he was informed by the secretary Mr Robinson they were holding an EGM, Mr Ayoby contacted the Ex IVYTAG members who were URA Members but they were NOT invited, Mr Burrell stated that if the meeting was to throw Mr Ayoby off the Group he would not take part in this as it happened to him years ago whilst on NITA by what he explained as a Kangaroo Court which was unfair.

Last Wednesday Night Mr Ayoby attended the URA Meeting where Mr Burrell ask for a Vote of no confidence on Mr Ayoby, a vote which shouldn't of been able to take place seeing as the committee had never voted in the constitution, the Ex NITA members all voted Mr Ayoby out but it was an UnFair vote as they informed all there group about it in advance but the not the Ex IVYTAG members it was clear that this meeting was stagged and Pre Planned.

Since then i found out that Mr Burrell informed someone that the 8 residents who wanted to join would not be allowed as they were Friend's of Mr Ayoby's..i feel Mr Burrell is a Liar and a Hypocrite and i hope they do to him like they did to him years ago and vote him off its only a matter of Time.

This Resident association is like the old group NITA, Run by the same people, dictating to residents and still political, also in the constitute they have no safe guard in there for members which means they can vote someone off when they want to.
This is the same people who when running NITA decided who could and who couldn't join the association and now doing it with the URA all supported by Cllr Andrews.

Residents ave been stitched up again which is wrong, the chairwoman doesn't even want Residents finding out what is discussed at meetings stating "everything discussed is to be kept in these 4 walls" these are the people who say they represent residents on Ivybridge...

I really hope that 1 day Ivybridge will get the Resident Association they want and can trust in but with this lot in charge its not going to happen.

I say its time the URA shut Shop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graham

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:32 am

What i heard mate is that Cllr Andrews knew Mr Ayoby was going to be thrown off and supported it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:12 pm

Graham

Hi..That i would not Know mate.

But i hope he realizes he as aligned himself with People who support The Labour Group and apparently the Chairwoman could stand next to him in the next Local Elections.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graham

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:19 pm

Did anyone read the letter that The Bridgelink Center placed in Last week's Chronicle?

It stated that they have NOTHING to do with the Resident Association...

What a load off BOLLOCKS!!!

Why is it that the Secretary of the URA is also a Director of the Bridgelink Center?

Why does the Bridgelink Center allow the Resident Association to advertise events and the privately run Cafe in their Newsletters?

Why does the Bridgelink Center allow the URA to have an office free of Charge?

And they say they have nothing to do with the Resident Association COME ON GUYS!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:35 pm

I was SHOCKED and ANGERED about the Article in This Weeks Chronicle on Pg14 regarding Ivybridge and the URA.

I was SHOCKED to see the Chronicle cover this crap but they did it as a Favour to Cllr Andrews.

Last Month Mr Ayoby did a interview with The Chronicle regarding what was going on regarding the URA and after the article he was subjected to a Kangaroo Court of EX NITA members and Traitors of IVYTAG Tony Smith and was Un Constitional and UN Democratically Thrown off the Committee.

When he contacted Joe Jackson of the Chronicle he was told that the Editor would not cover this story, later i found out that Cllr Andrews was VERY angry that an Article By Mr Ayoby attacking Cllr Andrews new R.A was in the Chronicle so to suck up to Cllr Andrews, the Chronicle did this piece about the URA which was ALL Lies.

When I contacted The Chronicle Daniel Lyons informed me that they cover ALL residents views and the paper has to be in Political (meaning not favouring any political group)

Well if this was the case, why has the Chronicle refussed to take the VIEWS of the 7 Ex IVYTAG members who have resigned from the URA and the 8 Residents who tried to Join the URA and the 13 Residents turned away from a URA meeting Last December?

If they were In Political then why do a BIG favour to Cllr andrews and Lie to residents?

In The Article The URA states that the Estate is on the Up....Facts: The loss of Concierge which is to get worse with Just Easedale being covered, Mobile Cleaners instead of the on site caretakers, residents having to pay more service charges for services they don't get and a URA which is still controlled by those from NITA and them running it the way they want all Controlled by Cllr Andrews so is the Estate on the up??

Tina Howe states people are bidding now to get on Ivybridge, go on Ivybridge and ask residents if they like living there or would want to move i think you will find most residents would rather NOT live on there so complete lies.

She states she oversaw a Path being widened outside the School, a path that has NOT be widened so more Lies..

They say they are pushing for a Zebra Crossing, well these same people promised Parents a few years ago it was going to happen and it didnt, i started a safety campaign on Ivybridge 4yrs ago to try and get a Speed Limit, New School signs and Speed Tables when i met with Carl McMahon of Highways with local Coucillors and Police on reg Occasions, i was told the Zebra Crossing could not be provided because there is not enough flow of Traffic to need one, the speed Table was going to be done but for the past 2yrs Hounslow Homes as refussed to reply back to Mr Mcmahons request but again they take credit for my Work, this is because they cant come up with ideas of their own and they want residents to think they are doing stuff but they aint.

As to the Park by Easedale both IVYTAG and NITA have been trying to get a park built here but the diffrence is we did not lie to residents and tell them it was going to be built and they were getting the money from the Lottery..If the Council wont pay to place a new park on THIER land no company will either.

Raising 25 pound at a Table Top sale to raise the thousands needed well we will see the park built in about 100yrs.

This article is FULL of lies to promote a group that are doing the same as they did on NITA but this time controlled by Cllr Andrews and the Chronicle should be ashamed of themselfs by doing a Political Group a favour like this.

It's time the Chroncicle got the other side of the story and printed that to show they are in partial but with Cllr Andrews pulling the strings this is NOT going to happen.

The Ivybridge Estate deserves better than this and deserve a Resident association they can trust, it angers me that these Political Groups get involve and ruin things i say leave the residents alone...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rudolf H

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:10 pm

Ha ha ha, what a load off dribble. Had your letter from Kirsty Hayes yet?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:39 pm

Why dont you post under your REAL name or you to Scared??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:39 pm

Why dont you post under your REAL name or you to Scared??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:42 pm

So your saying everything that ive said is Lies?

then tell me why residents have resigned from the group George?

Your saying you dont hold secret meetings behind other members backs?

That on the Article in the paper did you invite ALL your members to be part of the Photo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:01 pm

Is There a Difference Between NITA and The URA lets look at the Facts:

For years NITA Got away with certain things but now there is a New R.A on ivybridge named URA is there any change.

Firstly Both groups are/were run by the Same individuals
Both groups are/were Politically Motivated
Both groups are/were discriminating against residents from Joining
Both groups are/were not sticking to their constitution (The URA doesn't even have one)
Certain members from BOTH the Old and New group still holding secret meetings behind others backs
Both groups were/are Lying to Ivybridge residents
Both groups did/ still do deliver the RFU newsletter but pocket the money which is supposedly for the estate
Both groups did/ still throw off members they dislike unconstitutionally
Both groups has had Members resign because of sniping, the R.A doing nothing, secret Meetings and Un Fair treatment to other members and residents.

Finally they might say they are UNITED but when it was set up yes they was but alot of EX IVYTAG members have now Resigned...They Might say it consists of two Ex IVYTAG Chairs..this is complete rubbish when 1 of these individuals ran IVYTAG wen it first started they didn't have a newsletter or meetings so what did he chair, the 2nd individual stated he was chair 2wks before IVYTAG dissolved none of the Members elected him as their Chair and he turned his back on them at the EGM.

So should the URA go back to being Called NITA..I certainly think so..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beffy

PostSubject: Why?   Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:11 pm

can i ask is it true that the URA has the support of the local councilor who is the same councilor who was against NITA for what they were doing?
Back to top Go down
Confused

PostSubject: How come?   Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:12 pm

Why is it that none of the many people who post on here and on other forums in support of Simon Anderson can spell? Shocked
Back to top Go down
More con

PostSubject: A question for Simon   Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:19 pm

Can you clarify something for me Simon?

You say the Chair of the new association is a Labour Party supporter and possible future Labour Party candidate?

You say that Councillor Andrews is pulling the strings of her association? Councillor Andrews is with the ICG.

You say your friend was kicked off the association unconstitutionally (and also that the URA doesn't have a constitution!!! scratch ). I believe your friend is a former committee member of the ICG (where he kept watch on what was going on in the ICG on your behalf).

You say the new association is politically motivated.

What then, in your view, is the basis of the political motivation of the new association?

Who is it being run for, the ICG or the Labour Party?

Or are you suggesting that Councillor Andrews is in league with the Labour Party?

I think we should be told. scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Evenmore

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:25 pm

What I would ask Simon is this. When he complains about Tony Smith "turning his back on Ivytag members" at the EGM, what is he suggesting Mr. Smith should have done? Voted for Mr. Ayoby out of loyalty to a fellow ex-Ivytag member? Is this how Simon saw the EGM, as a competion between ex-Ivytag and ex-NITA members, an opportunity to settle old scores? If so, why is Simon still insisting he wanted a united association?

The other thing that confuses me is Simon's insistence that Mr. Ayoby never wanted to be the chair of the new group. If that was the case, why did he stand for election for chair, and why are both he and Simon so bitter that he lost? Is Simon really so dense as to believe that Mr. Ayoby could have stood down after two days and handed the job to him, someone who doesn't even live on the estate? What a doughnut!
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:37 pm

I will answers all questions put to me when you sign on under your real Name Mr Burrell and Cllr Andrews!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:45 pm

Evenmore wrote:
What I would ask Simon is this. When he complains about Tony Smith "turning his back on Ivytag members" at the EGM, what is he suggesting Mr. Smith should have done? Voted for Mr. Ayoby out of loyalty to a fellow ex-Ivytag member? Is this how Simon saw the EGM, as a competion between ex-Ivytag and ex-NITA members, an opportunity to settle old scores? If so, why is Simon still insisting he wanted a united association?

FUNNY THE ONLY REASON MR SMITH DIDNT VOTE FOR MR AYOBY IS BECAUSE HE DISLIKES HIM, BIT TWO FACED WHEN THIS MAN SAT IN MR AYOBYS HOUSE EATING HIS FOOD AND TELLING EVERYONE THAT THEY SHOULD TAKE OVER THE R.A TO GET RID OF TINA AND CO THEN HE SHOWED HIS TRUE COLLOURS AT THE EGM TWO FACED SNAKE.
I WANTED A U.R BECAUSE I FOUGHT HARD TO SEE A FAIR R.A BE SET UP BUT THIS R.A IS A JOKE LIKE NITA WAS ALL RUN THE SAME AND BY THE SAME PEOPLE FROM NITA WITH TWO INDIVIDUALS WHO CANT MAKE THEIR MINDS UP WHOSE SIDE THEY ARE ON.

The other thing that confuses me is Simon's insistence that Mr. Ayoby never wanted to be the chair of the new group. If that was the case, why did he stand for election for chair, and why are both he and Simon so bitter that he lost?

GET YOUR FACTS CORRECT I NEVER SAID HE DIDNT WANT TO BE CHAIR, AS HE STOOD AS CHAIR I STATED HE WAS NOT AGAINST TINA BEING CHAIR AT THE TIME DID ANY OF YOU BUY HER FLOWERS AND GIVE HER A CARD AT THE TIME LIKE HE DID?
WE ARE NOT BITTER HE LOST WE ARE ANGRY THAT YOU CONTINUE TO RUN THE R.A LIKE IT WAS STILL NITA AND THE FACT ITS NOT UNITED YOU JUST WANT YOUR PEOPLE ON IT AND THAT IS IT IS THIS A FAIR WAY TO RUN A R.A?

Is Simon really so dense as to believe that Mr. Ayoby could have stood down after two days and handed the job to him, someone who doesn't even live on the estate? What a doughnut!

OH COME ON GEORGE EVEN I KNEW I COULDNT BE CHAIR OF A R.A THAT REPRESENTS AN ESTATE I DONT LIVE ON YOU CALL ME A DOUGHNUT......STOP TALKING SHITE

BTW IF YOU WANT FURTHER ANSWERS FROM ME GEORGE POST UNDER YOUR REAL NAME OR YOU SCARED?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coolhand

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:10 pm

"I WANTED A U.R BECAUSE I FOUGHT HARD TO SEE A FAIR R.A BE SET UP BUT THIS R.A IS A JOKE LIKE NITA WAS ALL RUN THE SAME AND BY THE SAME PEOPLE FROM NITA WITH TWO INDIVIDUALS WHO CANT MAKE THEIR MINDS UP WHOSE SIDE THEY ARE ON."

So you wanted a united RA which still had "sides"? To me that definitely makes you a doughnut!

Basketball
Back to top Go down
DonutSim

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:24 pm

Is there a doughnut smiley?

The nearest I can find is this one - afro

Trouble is with Simon all the fuzz is inside his head, not on top of it! bounce

Poor Simon, thrown out of every group he's ever joined and not wanted on the SNT panel by ANYONE!

What is the secret of your popularity Mr. Doughnut? lol!
Back to top Go down
sanderso

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:15 pm

George

You can attack me as Much as you want..Yes i would love to see a Properly run R.A on ivybridge without you Numpties on board.

Coming from a guy who when was Thrown of NITA cried FOWL play and stated for years you were THROWN off by a KANGAROO court now speed the clocks forward to February 2008 MR Burrell was not just part but a key player in the KANGAROO COURT that threw of MR Ayoby.

As to being thrown off EVERY committee i Join tell me which Committees..I was on the EMB i wasn't thrown off i resigned along with everyone else because of you running it which led to its collapse.

The ONLY committee i was thrown out off was NITA or do you know any other group i was thrown off in my sleep??

As to my popularity...i have a bigger popularity then you will have my old friend even people in your own block cant stand you...i might be a donought but i rather be a donought than a 2 faced back stabbing asshole.
Back to top Go down
W.H. Oam

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:27 pm

Quote :
Coming from a guy who when was Thrown of NITA cried FOWL play

I was going to say something similar to George but I chickened out. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:48 pm

LAST NIGHT THE URA HELD A OPEN MEETING, IT WAS ATTENDED BY HOUNSLOW HOMES, THE URA MEMBERS AND LOCAL COUNCILOR'S SHAME THEY INVITED EVERYONE APART FROM THE LOCAL MP (STRANGE AS IN NITA DAYS THEY WOULD OFF)

YOUR ASKING HOW MANY RESIDENTS TURNED UP?

WELL 2!!

I HEARD THAT A FEW WEEKS AGO THE TREASURER, HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER RESIGNED FROM THE URA AS THEY HAD ENOUGH OF THE DIVIDE IN THE TROOP, NOTHING BEING DONE, SECRET MEETINGS BUT LAST NIGHT THE TREASURER HANDED HIS FINAL RESIGNATION IN AND REFUSED TO SIT AT THE TOP TABLE.

THIS NOW BRINGS THE TOTAL OF RESIGNATIONS TO 8 SINCE IT ALL STARTED AND CLLR ANDREWS WANTS PEOPLE TO THINK ITS GOING FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH WELL IF IT WAS WHY ARE MEMBERS RESIGNING AND WHY ARE RESIDENTS NOT ATTENDING THEIR MEETINGS IN SUPPORT??

OUT OF THOSE 8 RESIGNATIONS: 1 WAS A EX NITA MEMBER, 3 WERE INDEPENDENTS AND 4 FROM EX IVYTAG

ALSO TWO MEMBERS HAVE BEEN THROWN OFF THE SECRETARY AND THE YOUTH REPRESENTATIVE.

NOT TO MENTION THE 8 RESIDENTS WHO WANTED TO JOIN BACK IN JANUARY WHO HAVEN'T EVEN HAD A LETTER FROM THE URA WITH THEIR DECISSION.

THE URA POPULARITY IS THE SAME AS NITA'S WERE THAT ZILCH TIME TO THINK AGAIN GUYS!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:05 pm

THE ROLE OF A CHAIRPERSON:

Chair Meetings of the group or committee
Open and close meetings
Providing leadership for the committee or group
To ensure that issues are properly debated and an agreement is reached
To welcome all contributions from all members of the committee so that EVERYONE feels involved
To welcome all new members and introduce them to the other members and encourage them to play an active role in discussions at Committee meetings.
The chair has to be impartial to any personal clashes that arise and call the meeting to order without upsetting the parties involved, and make sure that the committee decisions are not hindered in anyway.

To work closely with the Treasurer and Secretary to ensure the Group/Committee is run effectively.
The Chair as an officer is often one of those who signs cheques on behalf of the Group/committee normally along with the Treasurer or secretary

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:

Provide Leadership
sign approved minutes of the last meeting
set agendas for all meetings
get to know members of the committee
call the meeting to order when its time
agree a date to the next meeting
welcome and involve new members
close the meetings
ask for apologies for absence
write an annual report in cooperation with the secretary
follow the agenda and manage the meeting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JB

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: ???   Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:43 pm

Hello All!

I only just moved to Ivybridge and wanted to get involved in a few local activities and meet people but it seems things are very complicated! Am I best staying out of it all? I don't really know who all these people being commented on are but it seems a shame that things seem wound up to such a degree that newcomers are put off. Can anyone explain to me simply what is going on so I can make my own mind up??? I don't want to rub people up the wrong way completely unknowingly in my first week living there!

Thanks, JB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:22 pm

JB wrote:
Hello All!

I only just moved to Ivybridge and wanted to get involved in a few local activities and meet people but it seems things are very complicated! Am I best staying out of it all? I don't really know who all these people being commented on are but it seems a shame that things seem wound up to such a degree that newcomers are put off. Can anyone explain to me simply what is going on so I can make my own mind up??? I don't want to rub people up the wrong way completely unknowingly in my first week living there!

Thanks, JB.

JB Firstly welcome to this Little Forum.
I read your posting and yes things on Ivybridge are very complicated and have been for years.
Now i could come on here and tell you stuff but i wont i could come on here and say to you Don't get involved in the URA and Join friends but i wont as i feel no one should try to make someone do something they don't want to do.

Its great you want to get involved in stuff on Ivybridge and all i will say is Be Careful who you get involved with.

Some will tell you bad stuff about me and that i don't live on Ivybridge and i have it against the URA and its your right to believe them if you wish and i wont hold it against you.

You can read my comments about what i feel is wrong with things on Ivybridge on here and another site.

It would be wrong for me to tell you whats going on i think that should be down to residents who live on Ivybridge and i would be happy to put you in contact with a few Residents involved in friends or set up a meeting with them so they can tell you how they feel, you can meet with the URA and they can tell you how they feel and then you can decide for yourself but i will say this that Friends is NOT a Resident Association and NOT in competition with the URA.

What i can also say is On Ivybridge there are Residents who are against the R.A and those running it and will not recognize the URA as their R.A then there are residents who don't care about any groups or R.A on Ivybridge as they feel they have been let down over he years so they dot get involved, then there are a handful of Residents who run the R.A.

Talk to Your Neighbors see what they think, and like i said if you want to meet with some off the Members of Friends please let me know.

I hope this helps and Ive been honest and Fair.

As to the Second part of your Posting about who people are on here:

Well i lived on Ivybridge from 97-03 in easedale house, Ive been a member of the Old R.A from 98-04, i then took over a Group called IVYTAG until it dissolved with NITA early last year to make way for the URA.
Ive done many things on Ivybridge to many to list and i believe in whats best for Residents on the estate and feel they deserve better.
I also served as Block rep for Easedale House on the old group EMB which was set up by Hounslow Homes and Collapsed because we all resigned because of the chair.

The people posting under stupid names on here are two individuals 1 who is on the URA and another who is in Politics... Wink Wink

Anyway i am happy to answer anymore of your questions if you have any.

Good Luck JB hope you like living on Ivybridge.

PS If you want a quiet life living on Ivybridge my Advice (and its only my opinion) i would not get involved in either Association or Group and Keep yourself to yourself less Headache then... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JB

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Thanks.   Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:57 pm

Hi Simon and thanks for the welcome,

Well, I guess it'll take me a while to work out what's what. To be honest, I just wanted to make a few friends in my new neighbourhood and thought getting involved in associations etc would be a good and helpful way to do it. (I already do a lot of volunteering for conservation groups in the area and really enjoy this).
Anyway, I shall digest what everyone's said and get in touch if need be! By the way, I think your answer was very impartial and neutral so I thank you for that as emotions obviously run high around this issue!

Kind regards,

JB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URA or is it NITA Again   

Back to top Go down

URA or is it NITA Again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISLEWORTH :: ISLEWORTH :: ISLEWORTH-
Jump to: