Share | 

The SNAKE is back again...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Graham

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: The SNAKE is back again...   Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:24 pm

Simon did you see this article in the latest Hounslow Homes?

I think the whole things is a bunch of bull crap, and as far as Calling MR Smith the Chair of IVYTAG is an insult to the real Chair of IVYTAG "Yourself"
Lets face it you only resigned because the Chair of NITA said there would be NO new Resident Association else.

She states she puts the residents needs first what a load of crap.

As to Mr Smith he has came along took your credit and feels he has got a new Resident Association for all the residents..this is a pile of crap and no one involved withing IVYTAG respects him now anyway as he stabbed everyone on Ivybridge in the back on the night of elections and to stand shaking Mrs Howes hand is very hypocritical.

This article is a publicity stunt from Hounslow Homes which is going to backfire.

We residents want to see the back of Liars like these two individuals.

The Ivybridge estate in Isleworth has received a huge boost with the formation of the United Residents’ Association of Ivybridge. Former residents’ groups have come together to form the new association, which chair Tina Howe says will provide a powerful voice for the community.

“It’s a very exciting time,” says Tina. “Now that the estate is united under one association we will waste no time in seeking improvements that benefit everyone.”

The association, which is also setting up a youth arm, will look to establish strong links with local organisations like Brentford Football Club, the Rugby Football Association and Thames Water.

Committee member Tony Smith, an Ivybridge resident of 27 years, shares Tina’s enthusiasm.

“A residents’ association should represent everyone’s needs,” he says. “There were too many politics involved before. We are looking forward to the whole estate pulling together.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE is back again...   Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:53 pm

Graham wrote:
Simon did you see this article in the latest Hounslow Homes?

NO I DIDNT MATE I DONT GET IT WHERE I LIVE BUT WILL GO AND SEE MY MATE TOMORROW TO READ HIS COPY.
BUT READING WHAT YOU HAVE PLACED ON HERE I FOLLOW EVERYTHING YOU SAY.

I think the whole things is a bunch of bull crap, and as far as Calling MR Smith the Chair of IVYTAG is an insult to the real Chair of IVYTAG "Yourself"
Lets face it you only resigned because the Chair of NITA said there would be NO new Resident Association else.

TRUE

She states she puts the residents needs first what a load of crap.

TRUE ONLY ON IT FOR HERSELF CANT THINK OF ANYTHING SHE HAS DONE FOR RESIDENTS MYSELF?

As to Mr Smith he has came along took your credit and feels he has got a new Resident Association for all the residents..this is a pile of crap and no one involved withing IVYTAG respects him now anyway as he stabbed everyone on Ivybridge in the back on the night of elections and to stand shaking Mrs Howes hand is very hypocritical.

MR SMITH KNOWS MY FEELINGS WHAT HE DID AS I TOLD HIM TO HIS FACE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO.
HE LET EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH IVYTAG DOWN AND HAS DONE HIMSELF NO FAVOURS AS NO ONE WILL TRUST HIM NOW.
AS TO THE HAND SHAKE I AGREE HIPPOCRITICAL ON HIS BEHALF BUT HE HAS SHOWN NOW WHAT HE IS LIKE HE HAS ALREADY UPSE 1 OF THE OLD NITA MEMBERS.

This article is a publicity stunt from Hounslow Homes which is going to backfire.

MOST DEFFINATLY

We residents want to see the back of Liars like these two individuals.

TRUE THATS DAM TRUE

The Ivybridge estate in Isleworth has received a huge boost with the formation of the United Residents’ Association of Ivybridge. Former residents’ groups have come together to form the new association, which chair Tina Howe says will provide a powerful voice for the community.

“It’s a very exciting time,” says Tina. “Now that the estate is united under one association we will waste no time in seeking improvements that benefit everyone.”

WHO WILL DO ALL THE WORK AS SHE WONT NOR WILL A FEW OTHERS ON THERE.

The association, which is also setting up a youth arm, will look to establish strong links with local organisations like Brentford Football Club, the Rugby Football Association and Thames Water.

THANKS TO AL AYOBY!!
AS TO THAMES IVYTAG HAS ALWAYS HAD STRONG LINKS WITH THEM AS DID NITA WHEN I WAS ON THE GROUP BUT NO ONE ELSE WANTED TO ATTEND MEETINGS, AND I BET YOU APART FROM MR SMITH YOU WONT SEE PEOPLE LIKE TINA HOWE THERE.

Committee member Tony Smith, an Ivybridge resident of 27 years, shares Tina’s enthusiasm.

“A residents’ association should represent everyone’s needs,” he says. “There were too many politics involved before. We are looking forward to the whole estate pulling together.”

"EVERYONES NEEDS" IF YOU MEAN THAT THEN YOU SHOULDNT BE ON THE GROUP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The SNAKE is back again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISLEWORTH :: ISLEWORTH :: ISLEWORTH :: ANYTHING OTHER ISSUES-
Jump to: