Share | 

What are our Police for?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simon_Anderson

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: What are our Police for?   Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:19 pm

I wonder do we have to be bugled before the Isleworth SNT act?

About a 2months ago a house 2 doors up from my block got burgled a week later our door lock got tampered with, in the next 2weeks everytime we fixed the Lock it got tampered with.

I reported it to the Isleworth SNT and PC McLean informed me he would be down to take statements from the tenants in the block and now its been 1mth and no Police been after contacting him several times regarding the Lock still no one has Attended so what are they doing?

I ain't surprised as the feeling is the same all over Isleworth with our Local Police.

Lets hope we don't Get Burgled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graham

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: What are our Police for?   Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:34 pm

Nothing unusual with the Isleworth SNT we don't see much of them as it is and as far as the Police Panel is concerned "Waste of Time" and ruled By Politics and imbeciles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: What are our Police for?   Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:04 pm

I was absolutely Angry with the Local Police on Saturday!

At around 1130am 2 young individuals walked past my Kitchen window to the back of my property, i thought it was weird as there is only a empty private car park at the back so i looked out my front room window where i saw a scruffy looking black youth in his late teens early twenties wearing a baseball cap and a young Female in her late Teens early twenties sit at the end of my Garden, they rolled up a Joint and sat and smoked it.
I was very angry as my 6yr old son was here and saw them.
I called the Isleworth SNT Mobile Number at 1142 which diverted me to there office with a recorded delivery so at 1145 i called Hounslow Police and reported them

At 1250 the two individuals got up and left and then at 101pm Hounslow police called to say they couldn't turn up as they were VERY busy.

I am sorry but after the burgaly 2mths ago and our door being tampered with and now this my faith in the police has gone..I want to know where was the Isleworth SNT?

I have now sent a complaint to Inspector Bilson of Hounslow Police regarding The Isleworth SNT and the Police Panel set up last year as i feel its run wrongly by the wrong people and was all set up behind closed doors i will keep you all informed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: What are our Police for?   Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:10 pm

Ive heard that at the last Resident Meeting on Ivybridge that George Burrell told everyone in the room he is making a complaint against PC McLean would love to know what that's about, its a shock as i thought they were BEST mates..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony Fitzpatric

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: The Isleworth SNT   Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:38 pm

What have you got against the SNT and PC McLean you seem to think they are your private police force.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: What are our Police for?   Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:38 pm

Tony Fitzpatric wrote:
What have you got against the SNT and PC McLean you seem to think they are your private police force.

Because they are Crap and did not inform residents of a Police Panel they set up behind closed doors.

Go on Ivybridge ask residents what they think of the Isleworth SNT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graham

PostSubject: Re: What are our Police for?   Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:40 pm

Tony -

I live in Isleworth and the Local Police don't seem to being there job correctly as to PC McLean he spends more time up The chair of his unelected Police panel to do any work. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony Fitzpatric

PostSubject: Inspector Simon Earl   Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:55 am

Send your complaints to Insp Simon Earl at Brentford police station, as it is a total waste of time spouting off on here as nobody cares.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: What are our Police for?   Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:50 pm

For Your Information George a Complaint has already been sent.

The WHOLE idea of a Forum is to discuss things people might not care but have a right to Know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony Fitzpatric

PostSubject: Re: What are our Police for?   Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:54 pm

Well get onto it then and phone the Inspector!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graham

PostSubject: Re: What are our Police for?   Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:08 pm

[i]Hey Tony (if that's your REAL name..)

There are many residents in TW7 who are pissed off with the police so get a life!! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony Fitzpatric

PostSubject: Re: What are our Police for?   Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:00 pm

Like I said do something about it don't whine about it between the two of you, or are you the same person like before.
And by the way Tony is my real name and this site is crap. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharon

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: What are our Police for?   Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:30 pm

Tony if this site is "crap" why you on it for then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graham

PostSubject: Re: What are our Police for?   Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:14 pm

Tony Fitzpatric wrote:
Like I said do something about it don't whine about it between the two of you, or are you the same person like before.
And by the way Tony is my real name and this site is crap. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Laughing Laughing Laughing I wish i was Simon, he is younger and slimmer than me... Laughing

PS Like Sharon said if you think this site is crap why you making comments Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon_Anderson

PostSubject: Re: What are our Police for?   Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:58 pm

Graham wrote:
Tony Fitzpatric wrote:

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR WINGING MATE AND HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing I wish i was Simon, he is younger and slimmer than me... Laughing

I LOVE IT....

PS Like Sharon said if you think this site is crap why you making comments Question
Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are our Police for?   

Back to top Go down

What are our Police for?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISLEWORTH :: ISLEWORTH :: ISLEWORTH :: CRIME AND SAFETY-
Jump to: