ISLEWORTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ISLEWORTH

Bringing Locals Together

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brentford Tw8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharon

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Brentford Tw8 Empty
PostSubject: Brentford Tw8   Brentford Tw8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:56 pm

what is wrong with certain people on the Brentford Tw8 site?

There is one certain individual on there constantly attacking a guy Called Simon and its been going on for a long time.

This person is a pain i am so glad i am not registered on Brentford Tw8 with people like this individual on there.

Simon i would advise you to ignore this little small minded persons comments and carry on with your life they are not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Anderson

Simon_Anderson

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Brentford Tw8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brentford Tw8   Brentford Tw8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:01 pm

Its very simple Mr JL has a bee in his bonnet see he has a go at me for certain things but is a hippercrit i will give you some examples:

He says he doesn't like me because i posted under a false name on TW8.

Firstly it was over 2years ago and i didn't attack anyone and I've Admitted to it, got told off by TW8 Admin and apologised but he wont let it go.
Also he doesn't attack others he knows for doing it..Hippercrit.

He states he doesn't like me because i attack people:

No i speak my mind, but its OK for him to attack me.
Also he says a certain person GB is his best Friend, a guy who was banned from TW8 for attacking people (didn't see him standing up 4 him at the time) and a guy who is offensive towards others and has been thrown of several committees for attacking people - Hippercrit

He says he doesn't like me because i write to many threads.

Sorry isn't that what a forum for?
Also he post lots of crap on Tw8 he seems to think he is in control of the site.

As i stated the Guy is a hippercrit, also he starts the rants against me then when i stick up for myself people over on TW8 have a go at me, this is hpercritical as why they ain't telling him to shut it as he is the one that continues to bitch about me all i do is defend myself.

Like i said this morning on TW8 its OK for any of them to attack me but not OK for me.

There are some great people on Tw8 who dont get involved which is good but a lot of people on there have told me via private email or conversation that they think Mr JL is perfetic also but they wont say it on TW8.

Ive NEVER come across a guy like MR JL before who is a Areshole!!
Back to top Go down

Brentford Tw8
Page 1 of 1